The Perfect Care Collaborative
Share summary-level STS quality data between collaboratives.
• Integrate cost data.
• Share summary-level analyses correlating outcomes against cost.
• Share patient-level data for combined quality/cost initiatives and research.
• Integration of biometric data.
• Integration of patient-reported outcomes.
• Share biometric data and patient-reported outcomes.
With efforts to maximize opportunities in digital health, remote monitoring tools, and resources to improve care and minimize cost, VCSQI has partnered with Perfect Care. Institutions within North Carolina, including WakeMed and Atrium Health, have joined this expanded effort, with more partner organizations expected to join soon.
Power in Numbers
Kevin Lobdell, MD, LTC, MC, USAR (Atrium Health)